Gulf Coast Kayak Adventures is shuttling kayak rentals anywhere on Galveston Island, Follet Island, Surfside Beach or anywhere off the Bluewater Hwy, & Oyster Creek.
|Hours of Operation
|OPEN DAILY FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET |
|Private Guided Kayak Adventures : 4 Hours
|$150 + $50 per person (All inclusive) |
|Group Guided Adventures : 2 Hours
|Cost: $50 per person ( You must provide your own water & snack )|
Location: Galveston Island & Follet Island
| Rental Rates||Single||Tandem||SUP|
|Full Day ||$50+tax||$65+tax||$50+tax|
Your rental includes:
- Shuttle Service anywhere on Galveston Island, Follet Island, or Brazoria
- Each kayak comes with seats, paddles, and life jackets.
- Other accessories available are: rod holders, anchor, paddle-leash, crate, rope, noodles and tie-downs.
- No hidden fees or add on fees.
- We accept Visa Mastercard American Express Discover
- Groups of 5 or more get a flat rate of $50 per person.
- Rental times start and end anywhere between 30 min prior to sunrise - sunset.
- All rentals and guided trips require a reservation and are confirmed via email.
- Children 13 years and under are required to wear lifejackets at all times.
- A signed liability release will be required for each participant. You are responsible for all equipment.
- CANCELLATION POLICY- 24hrs Notice. GCKA has the right
to cancel up to 2 hr prior, due to increment weather.If this is the case
an alternate "make up reservation" will be agreed upon. All other
cancellations will also be re-booked to another date agreed upon.
| What to Bring|
- quick dry clothing
- Fleece, dress in layers
- old running shoes or closed in toe sandals with strap (Keen type).
- salty snack
- ziplock bag for cell phone
- waterproof camera ( optional )
- binoculars ( optional )
We use Wilderness System single and tandem Sit-on-Top kayaks and Jackson Cuda fishing kayaks.
Call for your reservation today at 979-215-6319
email us at email@example.com